April GOP Update
The GOP is ranked 7th, relative to average nation strength
, amongst all alliances. Our average NS is up 6,216 since the February report
, and we've moved up 1 spot in this ranking category.
The GOP is ranked 40th, relative to total technology
, amongst all alliances - up five spots since December. Total tech up 9,115 since February.
The GOP is also ranked 44th relative to total alliance strength
, amongst all alliances - up 1 spot since February. Total alliance strength has grown steadily almost every day this month, raising our total to 88,355 cumulative NS.
The GOP is ranked 50th, relative to alliance score
- down 1 spot since February. Our alliance score currently sits at 9.12.
The GOP is ranked 54th, relative to total nuclear weapons
, amongst all alliances - down three spots spots since December. We've acquired 14 additional nukes since the last report.
The GOP is ranked 55th, relative to total infrastructure
, amongst all alliances - the same as in February.
Amongst the top 80 alliances in the game the GOP is...
The GOP has maintained a Green Sphere senator
- 1st overall in terms of avg. Soldier count per nation - (46,543 soldier avg.)
- Tied for 1st in the total % of our nations in war mode - (100%!)
- Tied for 1st in total % of our nations in anarchy - (0%!)
- 2nd in avg. ships per nation - (35 ship avg.)
- Tied for 7th in avg. aircraft per nation - (62 aircraft avg. - but we don't let our folks have aircraft unless they qualify for all level 9s)
- Last in avg tanks per nation (which is great, because we aren't at war, so we shouldn't have ANY tanks on hand - though we had an avg. of 58 tanks per nation as of the last military stat crunch).
since June 10, 2009. To date, the GOP senator is the second strongest senator in the game, and only the second to pass the 200,000 NS mark. Of the five current Green Sphere sanctions, two were levied by the GOP senator (one for nuclear roguery, the other for aid theft).
The GOP also now lays claim to a Top 10 nation
, and is one of just seven alliances who can lay stake to such a claim.
Additional Green sphere news can be found here
Rooland | GOP Video | GOP Forums
"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views,
but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views."
--William F. Buckley, Jr.