Nordisches Kaiserreich Migration Laws
Communications Ministry, Department of Immigration
Section I: Immigration to Nordisches Kaiserreich
- A nation must not be engaged in regional warfare;
- A nation must not be condemned by the Security Council;
- A nation must not pose a threat to Nordisches Kaiserreich;
- A nation must have appropriate nation information, including an appropriate name;
- A nation must undergo a probationary period before voting in the Stortinget or standing for election;
- A nation must agree to uphold the principles embodied within the Charter;
- A nation must swear fealty to the Keiseren of Nordisches Kaiserreich'
- The appropriate application form must be supplied.
Section II: Emigration from Nordisches Kaiserreich
- It is forbidden for a nation to leave whilst Nordisches Kaiserreich is in a state of war;
- It is forbidden for a nation to leave whilst elected to the Regjering;
- It is forbidden for a nation to leave within the first week following the end of their term in the Regjering;
- The appropriate resignation form must be supplied;
- Departure from Nordisches Kaiserreich without conforming to the above laws will be considered desertion and dealt with appropriately.
Section III: Exemptions and Special Cases
- The Keiseren may admit or expel a nation at their own discretion, without regard for the migration laws;
- The Keiseren may impose additional requirements on any nation that applies or resigns, without regard for the migration laws;
- Expelled, banished or otherwise excommunicated nations may not rejoin Nordisches Kaiserreich, unless pardonned by the Keiseren.