[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4516: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3262)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4516: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3262)
New Pacific Order [NPO] - Nordreich EU
It is currently September 19th, 2019, 3:38 am

All times are UTC-03:00

Post subject: New Pacific Order [NPO]
PostPosted: August 8th, 2011, 9:12 am 

- Colour sphere Red
- IRC Channel #NSA
- Forum link http://www.pacificorder.net
- Current government

Emperor: Brehon
Imperial Regent: Bakamitai

Imperial Officer of Military Affairs/Grand Marshal of the Army of the Pacific: Gandroff
Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs: Farrin & Jrenster
Imperial Officers of Economic Affairs: Letum
Imperial Officers of Internal Affairs: Red & Zeta Defender

Imperial Legates (Directly below Foreign Affairs IO): Necoho & Lord Valleo
General of the Army of the Pacific (Directly below the Grand Marshal): Iceknave
Executives of the Economics Department (Directly below Econ IOs): Brucemna & Avatar

Senators for the Red Sphere: John Edward of Ardenchestia (NPO), Sable of Soviet New France (NPO), and Jorost of Triune Republic (Invicta)

PostPosted: August 8th, 2011, 10:18 am 
Reichsgraf
Reichsgraf

Welcome to Nordreich, Dany2j. Tell us a bit more about yourself.

PostPosted: August 8th, 2011, 2:21 pm 
what happened to kriegsdrachen? he finally quit?

PostPosted: August 8th, 2011, 3:15 pm 
Markgraf
Markgraf

Good ol' Mary eh? Damn; that's a name I remember from years back.

PostPosted: August 9th, 2011, 5:39 am 

Hey guys thanks for the welcome :germanenjoy:

Nemhauser : Hello erm what can i say? ive been playing CN for 3 years all of that with the NPO so i know a fair bit of the games history and history between the NPO and NoR! also i came here in search of Lord Tyrion's caek that he promised over 2 months ago! :sadgerman:

Lord Tyrion : yes he did back on the 29th july saying he no longer enjoyed the game and deleted his nation :crygerman:

Vladimir Nikanor : what about me?! i dont feel the love :verysadgerman:

as a little note...if you havent guessed already i love the smilies you have here :tonguegerman:

PostPosted: August 9th, 2011, 6:42 am 

I will also say that over the next 2 weeks i might be a little slow to reply! sorry about that but i live in spain and its bull runs in my village so i can only get on while im at work! the rest of the day ill be running for my life or passed out drunk in a ditch! and if i dont reply at all well im im sure you can guess :tonguegerman:

How are you guys anyway?

PostPosted: August 9th, 2011, 7:58 am 
We are good man, have fun dodging the bulls :wutgerman:

PostPosted: August 9th, 2011, 12:46 pm 
I think I remember you dany2j. Always commenting on what guy was cuter. Over here bassman is on the top of the cutest guys in NoR, followed by Pulisher and then Vlad.

Anyways I tried to get back into contact with NPO after I spent 3 years there and didn't get a pleasant welcome, so I must say one thing:

FUCK NPO.

PostPosted: August 9th, 2011, 4:22 pm 
Charming as always Tyrion

PostPosted: August 9th, 2011, 4:25 pm 

Lord Tyrion wrote:I think I remember you dany2j. Always commenting on what guy was cuter. Over here bassman is on the top of the cutest guys in NoR, followed by Pulisher and then Vlad.

Anyways I tried to get back into contact with NPO after I spent 3 years there and didn't get a pleasant welcome, so I must say one thing:

FUCK NPO.

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO!!! that was Dannyboi! Lord tyrion we spoke alot on IRC but about nothing really! and yes i have read that thread and seen what was said from both sides and to be fair the first 80 posts were all people saying how much they missed you! it only changed when NoR attacked us but as far as i see it its part of the game and i hold no grudges to anyone...apart from the nation that nuked me when i was 1 day away from buying my MP :tonguegerman:

but like i say i have no problem with you Lord tyrion and still hold respect for you, you we a good comrade and good to talk to