It is currently May 25th, 2019, 2:07 am

All times are UTC-03:00

PostPosted: May 24th, 2010, 8:56 pm 

Hello there! o/

I'm glad to be able to present you with some information about IRON such as our current council and other info for those who may want to know more about us.

Peron
IRON President

DVDCCHN
Minister of Foreign Affairs

MCRABT
Minister of Defense

Krash
Minster of Funk

Theophilos
Minister of Internal Affairs

Matt Miller
Minister of IRON Vault

Queltocz
Deputy Minister of the IRON Vault

Government structure.
IRON is not a democracy, nor is it an autocracy, it is collectively led by the IRON Council, who oversee the organizations that run IRON on a day-to-day basis.
The Council: The members of the council are the most trusted and respected in the alliance. Their role is to decide upon the overall direction of the alliance and also be ultimately responsible for the different areas within IRON.
The President: Because IRON is run collectively by the council, the President is a figurehead leader for the alliance. The President's opinion on matters holds a lot of value because he/she is usually one of the most experienced and respected members of the alliance.

Contact Information
Visit us on our forums http://www.iron-command.com/forum/index.php?act=idx or visit us on our IRC channel #iron on Coldfront.
For Foreign Affairs discussions contact, either myself, Notadolfhitler (our Diplomacy Director) or DVDCCHN (Secretary of State) as appropriate.

For some more general info about IRON and some info about our history I invite you to read the IRON wiki.
The IRON wiki does need some updating with regards to our recent history, however everything else there should be up to date. <_<

If you have any questions regarding IRON please do ask as I'll be more than happy to answer any of your questions to the best of my ability. :)
TL;DR council is up there and if you need anything just ask i will try to answer to my best ability.

edit: Color sphere=Orange

Last edited by andrew734 on May 25th, 2010, 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: May 25th, 2010, 7:05 am 
Fürst
Fürst

Ok, now the mandatory question: How long will this war take? Lot's of people are getting bored with it.

As a non-american, you have the freedom to say whatever the hell you want to.

PostPosted: May 25th, 2010, 10:37 am 

Well that all depends on who you talk to if gramlins are ready to accept white peace it can end now. but until they are ready to accept that i dont see it ending. im just enjoying the free rebuilding time.

*I myself have gotten bored with it and im just waiting for it to end so we can go crazy on our reps again

PostPosted: May 25th, 2010, 10:48 am 
Fürst
Fürst

Did all that OWF pressure have any kind of effect on them? Tech embargoes and stuff..

PostPosted: May 25th, 2010, 10:51 am 

did not really effect them from what i believe but it helped us pick up a couple guys in the 100k+ range that came over to tear down a member to a range that we can hit.

PostPosted: June 4th, 2010, 1:28 am 

so other than our war with the gremlins what would you guys like to know about us?

PostPosted: June 4th, 2010, 5:44 am 
Fürst
Fürst

Plans for the future? Any alliances that you respect and you'd like to get to know better?

PostPosted: June 4th, 2010, 10:57 am 

ratonbox wrote:Plans for the future?
I believe our plans for the future are to go more towards our roots and go more independent and to try and stay out of world politics for a while.
ratonbox wrote:Any alliances that you respect and you'd like to get to know better?
With trying to go more independent that does not mean that we are not going to try and meet new alliances. We have been talking with all of our allies who we are very close to, as well as some other members. I personally like RIA recently.

PostPosted: June 17th, 2010, 11:03 am 

so anything new going on over here, we are still working on beating the snot out of gremlins but it should be coming to a close soon.

PostPosted: June 18th, 2010, 2:39 am 
Reichsgraf
Reichsgraf

andrew734 wrote: it should be coming to a close soon.
How come?