It is currently May 25th, 2019, 2:50 am

All times are UTC-03:00

Post subject: aNiMaLz
PostPosted: November 13th, 2015, 10:05 pm 

Hello, and thank you for the mask. I am Sir Kindle, The Mayor of the aNiMaLz Palace, and I am going to personally serve as the Family's ambassador to NoR.

We seem to have a problem that can be solved easily, and was really unnecessary to begin with. Also this is confusing to me because sometime ago it was said amongst our alliance that we were going to start doing NoR deals because of some friendly relations between some of our members.

Anyway Cnead seems not to be able to control himself. Time and time again he trolls me and the aNiMaLz Family, unprovoked. Usually I just ignore him, but this is becoming a bigger and bigger problem. He always seems to find a way to enter a topic related to me or my alliance and bash us for no apparent reason. What is even more perplexing is the fact he is currently doing tech deals with an aNiMaLz brother. So we don't get why he is slandering an alliance he himself is doing business with.

I'd like for this matter to be settled quickly and peacefully. I'd rather do tech deals with you guys, and have us all prosper rather than fight. If you could just have Cnead stop trolling us that would be great, and we can all move on continuing our tech deals with each other. If you have any other suggestions that may be better than mine on how to solve this please let me know.

Post subject: Re: aNiMaLz
PostPosted: November 13th, 2015, 10:13 pm 
Herzog
Herzog

Sir Kindle wrote:If you have any other suggestions that may be better than mine on how to solve this please let me know.
Making an attempt at diplomacy (such as what you're doing here) is generally better than launching successive attacks on our members.

PostPosted: November 14th, 2015, 12:46 am 

Great. So the ball is in your court. I need to know how this is going to go down. Is Cnead going to stop trolling, and slandering us, and we continue our friendly tech deals? Or are you going to support his unwarranted attacks against us on the OWF?

PostPosted: November 14th, 2015, 1:02 am 
Herzog
Herzog

I assure you any unwarranted verbal attacks on foreign parties are not supported; very much like military strikes on our membership.

Wilhelm, do you have any response to the claims made here?

PostPosted: November 14th, 2015, 3:11 am 

And just for the record I have always respected NoR. I was happy to hear we were doing deals with you, and potentially starting some kind of relationship. Cnead's verbal attacks, multiple unwarranted slanderous attacks against us was a much more vicious, and violent act then me cracking your farmer open. Besides tic for tac....

PostPosted: November 14th, 2015, 4:15 am 
Herzog
Herzog

Wtf do you mean tit-for-tat?

PostPosted: November 14th, 2015, 5:47 am 
Markgraf
Markgraf

Kristjan Laidoner wrote:I assure you any unwarranted verbal attacks on foreign parties are not supported; very much like military strikes on our membership.

Wilhelm, do you have any response to the claims made here?
Yep, check the date stamps on the posts, they were done AFTER Kindle and his crony attacked. Also they were directed at Stonewall, who has been thrown out of more alliances than I care to mention, not to mention his three previous incarnations (going back to his time in TGE where he was removed for being an active member of the KKK, something he was brought to count for in Galava, when he was with NoR there) . I have made comments in previous posts along with half of Planet Bob when Kindle has posted insane claims and announcements, things do not seem to have changed.

The Tech Deal was taken on board before kindle attacked and I have just turned down another offer 5 minutes ago, because of the attacks.

As to Kindle, yes it is personal or art least it is to him, he was thrown out of an alliance we were in because he acted like he was off his Meds going Rogue and leaving. The same happened at KoRT, where he also went rogue. he eventually raided TPC, then had to crawl back on his hands and knees when they and KoRT curb-stomped him. He uses Animalz as his own little tool to cause trouble and to just be a nuisance to all and sundry.

There are a lot of alliance in this game who have had much the same experience with him. Diplomacy was also never his strong point, something else a lot of alliance will attest to.

PostPosted: November 14th, 2015, 5:53 am 
Markgraf
Markgraf

Sir Kindle wrote:And just for the record I have always respected NoR. I was happy to hear we were doing deals with you, and potentially starting some kind of relationship. Cnead's verbal attacks, multiple unwarranted slanderous attacks against us was a much more vicious, and violent act then me cracking your farmer open. Besides tic for tac....
It is only slander dear boy, when proven to be true. Also it is would have been Libel as there was no verbal communication involved.

Stop making excuses for the way you operate, when you attack you always come up with some hair-brained excuse. Were you really as caring and magnanimous as you try to make out, there would have been no attack on our nations, rather you would have come here, made a complaint and it would be looked into. Believe when i say, were it proven to be founded, action would be taken.

But that of course is not why you are really here is it.

PostPosted: November 14th, 2015, 1:40 pm 

Everything you said is garbage. Facts are you troll me, and that is easily obtainable information. I am amazed at the series of lies you just spewed.

The proof is in the pudding. Just stop acting like a retard crying about stuff that is like two years old. Like I said we never get in your business, and you steady troll us. Just go do something productive. I know your upset because of your constant CN failures (TPC, Austrian Empire, ect) but seriously get a life. I'm done talking to you now.

Actually I'm done with this consulate as well. You can trash it I won't be returning. I guess we will just see how this plays out.

PostPosted: November 14th, 2015, 1:48 pm 
Herzog
Herzog

Sir Kindle wrote:Everything you said is garbage. Facts are you troll me, and that is easily obtainable information. I am amazed at the series of lies you just spewed.

The proof is in the pudding. Just stop acting like a retard crying about stuff that is like two years old. Like I said we never get in your business, and you steady troll us. Just go do something productive. I know your upset because of your constant CN failures (TPC, Austrian Empire, ect) but seriously get a life. I'm done talking to you now.

Actually I'm done with this consulate as well. You can trash it I won't be returning. I guess we will just see how this plays out.
If they are indeed false claims, then present links to the slanderous comments you are referencing.