[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4516: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3262)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4516: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3262)
Kashmir [Kash] - Page 6 - Nordreich EU
It is currently September 19th, 2019, 3:36 am

All times are UTC-03:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next
 Post subject: Re: Kashmir [Kash]
PostPosted: August 10th, 2015, 10:23 am 
Herzog
Herzog

I dislike MInc, and am pleased Methhead is walking them into destruction. I just wish there was a peaceful way to get CA out of this death spiral.

PostPosted: August 10th, 2015, 10:49 am 
Kaiserin
Kaiserin

MInc doesn't really bother me, in the same way that Animalz doesn't really bother me, and LN doesn't really bother me. They have nothing to do with us, and for better or for worse we should endeavour to keep it that way.

I agree on CA though, but Sigrun is sticking to her guns and loyalty, and I like that.

Hiki säästää verta - Uberdude | עַם יִשְרָאֵל חַי
Click me!

ImageImage

PostPosted: August 10th, 2015, 12:05 pm 
Herzog
Herzog

Stubborn headed nonsense like that made the surrender to the derp coalition much harder for me. She would do well to learn from my mistakes.

PostPosted: August 10th, 2015, 4:49 pm 

So what's the deal with MInc accepting a Nordreich rogue? You guys gonna stagger that fool?

Please nuke Lord Hitchcock if you can. For me.

PostPosted: August 10th, 2015, 5:00 pm 
Kaiserin
Kaiserin

We're dealing with just the rogue for now; he'll be staggered when one of our nations in his range heeds the call to arms.

Click me!

ImageImage

PostPosted: August 10th, 2015, 10:33 pm 

Duderonomy wrote:So what's the deal with MInc accepting a Nordreich rogue? You guys gonna stagger that fool?

Please nuke Lord Hitchcock if you can. For me.
He's being thoroughly raped.
TurnipCruncher wrote:I dislike MInc, and am pleased Methhead is walking them into destruction. I just wish there was a peaceful way to get CA out of this death spiral.
Perhaps there is a way. Honestly, Kashmir/Stripes/NSO/DS-DK doesn't give a rat's ass about Sigrun. Our main beef is with Monsters Inc. for attacking SRA/Stripes. We also dislike Methrage for obvious reasons. I think that's a universal constant. Kashmir isn't even at war with Sigrun. He's just Methrage's cheerleader and willingly getting involved in a conflict that he needn't be involved in. I get it, they're allies. But if Nordreich really wants to get Sigrun/CA out of this, I'm going to talk it over with our side and see if there's maybe something we can do.

PostPosted: August 11th, 2015, 9:24 am 

It's possible that Sigrun might listen to NoR or even NG when it comes to peace talks. Lots of ties with Nordreich and a protectorate with Non Grata to protect them from raiding (although Non Grata has decided not to get involved with micro drama and that allies are more important than protectorates). I don't get the affection for Methrage or Monsters Inc. Probably just wants a strong tie to a senator.

PostPosted: August 11th, 2015, 12:47 pm 
Herzog
Herzog

Jack, if your side can stop declaring on CA, we (NoR/NG) will put pressure on them to back the fuck off and stop aiding. I believe they are the only nations on the Methmouth side with substantial funds. If they get all "I'm not leaving until white peace etc", they can suck it up and get ZId. Fair enough?

PostPosted: August 11th, 2015, 1:36 pm 

TurnipCruncher wrote:Jack, if your side can stop declaring on CA, we (NoR/NG) will put pressure on them to back the fuck off and stop aiding. I believe they are the only nations on the Methmouth side with substantial funds. If they get all "I'm not leaving until white peace etc", they can suck it up and get ZId. Fair enough?
I can't speak for Non Grata, but I'm sure high gov at NG will listen given that both Doom Kingdom and NSO are involved on the other side from CA. Talk to Caustic, Stewie, or Abshire if you'd like them to apply pressure to CA. I'm not privvy to any gov info, so you'll have to check with DK/NSO gov to see if this has already been tried.

PostPosted: August 11th, 2015, 3:10 pm 
Kaiserin
Kaiserin

I'm sure the pressure of NoR alone would be enough. Sigrun isn't an idiot.

Click me!

ImageImage

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next