It is currently August 19th, 2018, 4:34 am

All times are UTC-03:00

Post subject: Re: The Legion
PostPosted: January 29th, 2018, 5:53 am 

Keysariyt Hanssen wrote:
January 28th, 2018, 3:13 pm
Just CN these days. We have a small region in NationStates, but I haven't had the time to get it growing and active. We've been in a decent number of these kinds of games but most of them are long gone now.
Yeah some of our members were recently on about setting up a region in NationStates so at least we would have something to fall back on if we all suddenly woke up one day and CN was offline!. However I dont think that will probably happen. I guess were here in CN until the end of time. Although a lot of alliances are moving over to P&W...never played it myself but best of luck too them.

PostPosted: January 29th, 2018, 5:54 am 
Kaiser
Kaiser

We tried to establish ourselves in P&W a few years ago, but the game is just horrible, and the community is significantly worse than CN's.

You're all more than welcome to join our NS region, though! :germanenjoy:

Hiki säästää verta - Uberdude | עַם יִשְרָאֵל חַי
Click me!

ImageImage

PostPosted: January 29th, 2018, 6:10 am 

Keysariyt Hanssen wrote:
January 29th, 2018, 5:54 am
We tried to establish ourselves in P&W a few years ago, but the game is just horrible, and the community is significantly worse than CN's.

You're all more than welcome to join our NS region, though! :germanenjoy:
I see. Ive never played it but I must give it a go sometime...for now ill stick to CN and Europa universallis, and the Total war series :tonguegerman: . I think no matter what happens to CN though alliances like The Legion, and Nordreich will endure, its the community more than anything that we love as you say. It would just be so much less fun if NS was the ONLY outlet for us haha.

Thanks very much, link me up and I might kick over there and have a look one of the days?

PostPosted: February 1st, 2018, 10:35 am 

Ave Nordreich!

I would just like to inform you officially on behalf of The Legion, of the anniversary of our founding which took place yesterday the 31st of January. This was our 12th anniversary and we are delighted to be able to inform you of this milestone and that The Legion is officially 12 years old!. The Legion has lost a lot, and gained a lot more over the past 12 years but we are still going strong and here to stay! Celebrations will commence for the next week in our capital with our annual awards ceremony and message from the Imperator the only official business we plan on taking part in! Obscene drinking and obnoxious behavior is permitted on the streets of The Legion capital for the next week. So anyways Ave Legio and heres to 12 more years!

Here is a recording from our last war! Dont we look so Organised?

PostPosted: February 1st, 2018, 5:22 pm 
Kaiser
Kaiser

Congratulations on 12 years! I would say here's to 12 more, but I don't know how well that would be received these days.

Our NS region is Nordisches Kaiserreich. We're working on getting a charter put together and setting up a transitional government just to get things going.

Hiki säästää verta - Uberdude | עַם יִשְרָאֵל חַי
Click me!

ImageImage

PostPosted: February 1st, 2018, 7:25 pm 

Keysariyt Hanssen wrote:
February 1st, 2018, 5:22 pm
Congratulations on 12 years! I would say here's to 12 more, but I don't know how well that would be received these days.

Our NS region is Nordisches Kaiserreich. We're working on getting a charter put together and setting up a transitional government just to get things going.
Well I guess I meant the community more than the actual CN alliance! lol. I also just joined your region in NS! Das Deutche Kaiserreich is my Nation name.

PostPosted: April 29th, 2018, 4:26 pm 

Hey Nordreich!

Congratulations to Keysariyt Hanssen on become the Kaiserin! Is The Legion invited to the crowing ceremony?? How are you guys holding up over here otherwise, Nordreich as strong as ever in CN after the arguement with Admin i hope?