It is currently June 18th, 2019, 9:56 pm

All times are UTC-03:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 2729 Next
 Post subject: Re: MI6
PostPosted: March 13th, 2015, 9:49 pm 

how many enemies do you guys seriously have? btw do you say the same thing to NPO diplos when they come around here? Also not familiar with what happened so care to explain?

PostPosted: March 13th, 2015, 9:55 pm 
Herzog
Herzog

abbasmehdi wrote:how many enemies do you guys seriously have? btw do you say the same thing to NPO diplos when they come around here? Also not familiar with what happened so care to explain?
We mostly just discuss homoeroticism with NPO. None of your business.

But yes, you can see we aren't treaty whores. We make close friends and stick by them. If that earns us enemies, so be it.

PostPosted: March 13th, 2015, 10:24 pm 
Herzog
Herzog

24 pages before someone simply said "fuck off"...waste of bandwidth.

PostPosted: March 14th, 2015, 12:35 am 
Reichsgraf
Reichsgraf

abbasmehdi wrote:how many enemies do you guys seriously have? btw do you say the same thing to NPO diplos when they come around here? Also not familiar with what happened so care to explain?
http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Continuum-NoV_War

Basically, Slayer99 of the TPF produced a gigantic file of bullshit that he used as an excuse to snoop into people's real lives (at the end he found nothing), declare war on NoV and, when the war was concluded, he insisted that the forums be permanently taken down. (This is a ToS violation, since he was influencing what people did with their RL property. No matter. Admin didn't care.) Several really good people left CN for good after that, and the IC/OOC line was broken for good.

Just an aside, but when Slayer launched his little anti-racist crusade against NoV, our military was led by a guy from Pakistan. Yup....clearly we're horrible Nazis.

While this war was going on, one of our members with more money than brains -- and some great connections in DHS -- investigated Slayer himself and discovered that HE had plenty to hide. (Funny how that works, isn't it?)

TPF under mhawk apologized for all of this and he and I actually worked together not long after NoR's reformation, much to Slayer's annoyance.

You will find a tremendous amount of hostility toward that alliance within these walls, and for Slayer in particular.

As to the NPO, they have much more reason to be mad at me than the other way around.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Vox_ ... e_Movement -- See 'Red Team Senate War'

And, just for fun: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.ph ... opic=31704

Also, for the record, the NPO is allied with our closest friends. So, while we're not big snuggly cuddlebunnies with Pacifica, we do manage to remain civil with each other.

PostPosted: March 14th, 2015, 2:49 am 

well just so we are clear, I was 11 when that happened lol.

Another thing is damn cn was messed up back then. I am a pakistani myself btw. But hey is it worth having that hatred now? There's a whole new generation of leaders in both nordreich and tpf. I would rate tpf the lowest nowadays in terms of provocative nature. I do know what you mean though, any alliance that scares away people from the game deserves to be condemned and I believe tpf has taken quite a rolling for their actions before. I think it's hardly worth holding a grudge now. But who am I to tell you if you should move on or not.
Nordreich's loyalty is well respected by your allies and there's no question about that. Your history is full of controversies and you have withstood the test of time. I guess that's what really matters.

Also do you irc a bit kingzog? I am quite interested in having some history lessons lol.

PostPosted: March 14th, 2015, 3:39 am 
Reichsgraf
Reichsgraf

abbasmehdi wrote:Also do you irc a bit kingzog? I am quite interested in having some history lessons lol.
I do, from time to time. Mostly to keep my nick registered, tbh.

PostPosted: March 14th, 2015, 3:46 am 

lol saw your query, sorry I was just out to get some juice and then you left. Well which timezone are you from?

PostPosted: March 14th, 2015, 1:43 pm 
Kaiserin
Kaiserin

TurnipCruncher wrote:24 pages before someone simply said "fuck off"...waste of bandwidth.
Anything with MI6 is a waste of bandwidth.

Hiki säästää verta - Uberdude | עַם יִשְרָאֵל חַי
Click me!

ImageImage

PostPosted: April 9th, 2015, 9:25 pm 

I love reading the TPF stuff. Abbas, you see what you got to deal with! Disliking TPF is a national passtime. I love these guys!

What war hasn't TPF fucked someone over?

PostPosted: April 20th, 2015, 10:35 am 

with the allies we had, I can say positively that I will be able to better rely on tpf than most of you guys lol

So how has nordreich been folks?

Duderonomey it appears I only have this place to talk with you. How have you been bud?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 2729 Next